IGNORED

Dopplereffekt - Neurotelepathy

Key

On 4/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, milkface said:

Completely agree it looks like shit.

I'm enjoying it nonetheless :music:

Yeah it's pretty good! I do put value in good album covers but I can accept it this time

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 7:42 PM, thefxbip said:

Complimentary EP soon? ?

Wouldn't mind that.

Anyone who had (pre-)ordered directly through the leisuresystem bandcamp got their records or at least a shipping notice yet?

Edited by wahnfried

On 6/21/2022 at 1:53 AM, wahnfried said:

Wouldn't mind that.

Anyone who had (pre-)ordered directly through the leisuresystem bandcamp got their records or at least a shipping notice yet?

No record yet.. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, pizza said:

yeah, i got an email last week

Hey!

Just a quick note to say that Leisure System shipped your order and it’s now on its way:

Neurotelepathy: Double Vinyl, by Dopplereffekt
Record/Vinyl
Estimated to arrive no later than July 28, 2022.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, khov said:

No record yet.. 

Still haven't shown up (if they actually have been shipped out), I assume?

Wonder if the couple reports of an alleged "subpar" to "bad" pressing turned out to be the case for the majority of this first run and they had to stop sending orders until the replacement pressing is done and ready.

email I received Friday:

Hi All,

Writing to give an update on your bandcamp orders..

Firstly our sincerest apologies that your order hasn’t been shipped yet, and for not informing you about the CD edition that has been holding the process up. Unfortunately there was a production error from the plant on the CD sleeves, and getting them all re-printed has been subject to several delays now, resulting in some very stressful weeks. It seems the whole industry is backlogued and under immense pressure, combined with shortages of labor and materials.

The current status is that we are still waiting for the stock, which we were told would arrive by the beginning of August. I’m hopeful that this is the last delay, and the next message from us will be a shipping confirmation..

In the meantime, thanks for your patience, and for supporting artists and labels directly.

All the best,
LS x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The execution of the cover is a little odd, which is unusual since Dopplereffekt usually nail that.

I am sometimes underwhelmed by their beat-less stuff, but it has grown on me. Some of this could be an alternate soundtrack to Escape from New York."Visual Cortex" is particularly nice.

• 3 months later...