IGNORED

Luke Vibert - GRIT (2LP) [Hypercolour - June 3, 2022]

Rubin Farr

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Luke Vibert - GRIT (2LP) [Hypercolour - June 3, 2022]
  • 3 weeks later...

I do own and love most Vibert releases, but tbh I’m more fond of his acid releases like Lovers Acid, CDR, etc. The minimalist ones don’t always tick all my boxes. I’ve preordered this ofc and will enjoy it muchly. my 2c.

33 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Peak Vibert = Yoseph

aye

Fully agree. I do appreciate the minimalist takes but they don’t hit hard like yoseph etc…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

aye

Fully agree. I do appreciate the minimalist takes but they don’t hit hard like yoseph etc…

tally ho ftw

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Did I miss something or when did they decide to push Grit to July?

On top of that, I never checked if I get a download of the album with my pre-order from Bleep.

Edited by Dave3

On 6/15/2022 at 11:38 PM, Dave3 said:

Did I miss something or when did they decide to push Grit to July?

On top of that, I never checked if I get a download of the album with my pre-order from Bleep.

Yeah, I was convinced it was supposed to be out at the beginning of June when I purchased it. That's what the original promo said too. Wish I'd spotted that discount code at the time. Looking forward to blasting it!

• 2 weeks later...

First impressions: this is a good record. It reminds me more of Yoseph than anything else: punchy, direct, luxuriously groovy acid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Key said:

First impressions: this is a good record. It reminds me more of Yoseph than anything else: punchy, direct, luxuriously groovy acid.

He seems to take one synth loop on each track, and construct an acid line and percussion around it 

• 5 weeks later...

I keep getting updates on my vinyl order via Bleep that it's been delayed again and again. Got an email this morning that it's been delayed until the end of the month. Really makes me wonder how long I'm going to have to wait for my order.