What’s right with Florida?

Extralife

9 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Got a real soft spot for EPCOT, ever since it opened 

5D7836B8-6397-4D01-A4BB-BE668D871190.jpeg

6614A538-ACBE-469F-B997-D195D0F4A6A9.jpeg

5C463A68-96F9-4339-86E7-C4E1032014CD.jpeg

CF8F1A7A-F872-444C-8C3E-E9F5B8C2587A.webp

epcot is a nice relief after you've been walking around the place on acid you can go to 'ireland' and drink guiness on a nitro tap while your buddy flicks xanax at everyone from across the table. or that's what i heard. personally i'd never ever go to any of florida's theme parks on lsd. especially not Universal Studios. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ignatius said:

epcot is a nice relief after you've been walking around the place on acid you can go to 'ireland' and drink guiness on a nitro tap while your buddy flicks xanax at everyone from across the table. or that's what i heard. personally i'd never ever go to any of florida's theme parks on lsd. especially not Universal Studios. 

we park hopped at Disney World parks on microdots once in the 90s, the Norway boat ride was especially intense, lol. now I just take edibles and maybe a THC vape pen

9 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

we park hopped at Disney World parks on microdots once in the 90s, the Norway boat ride was especially intense, lol. now I just take edibles and maybe a THC vape pen

i haven't been since i guess 1996 or 1997. universal studios has some fun stuff. interactive things, 3D things all rolled together. park hopping there is a surreal experience sober so any additives can help alternate between fear and loathing and hilarity depending on the situation. the gift shops can be particularly traumatizing if you stay in there too long. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
20 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

not-zee crap being flown at Jaguars games

wtf. i know north florida has some issues but damn.. i'm surprised the NFL didn't issue some shit to the stadium/team to ban that crap and get those people tossed. 

• Like 1

wanna meet desantis? you gotta be top billin'. broke peeps not welcome

1-10bfbb1f19.jpg

i really wish someone would ask him whether he's going to run/announce his candidacy for presidency so we can get another goofy moment like this and then get the civil war we were all promised (knowwhatimean?)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...