kellers keep 
untiltled
varigated v1

ect 

?

if that isnt proof, i dont know what is

22 minutes ago, team-3c0m said:

An example of sharing demos with many people:

This is proof of what exactly? I'm not following what the list is supposed to be about and why.

Edited by dcom

7 minutes ago, dcom said:

This is proof of what exactly? I'm not following what the list is supposed to be about and why.

shares all the deals he makes with artists, private demo links, conversations, etc.

I don't know, if you see that as normal, maybe I'm the one who's crazy.

8 minutes ago, dcom said:

D, are you going into this discussion because you've got some inside information? Or is it just a matter of playing some sort of "guardian of order at WATMM" without any inside info? If it's the last, I'm wondering why it wouldn't be more pragmatic to just ignore this? I mean, people can just post a bunch of accusations online, right? I personally see no reason to start playing court here. Seems like a waste of time.

25 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

D, are you going into this discussion because you've got some inside information?

I'm simply interested in the matter and want to evaluate whether I believe the claimant or not, so I'm asking for more information and sources I could use to verify, as I've been thinking about buying the label's compilation and the matter at hand would influence that decision. I'm just trying to be ethical, but I guess I'd rather STFU then. ?‍♂️

Edited by dcom
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, team-3c0m said:

By the way, wasn't it you who went to talk to Sergio Pervert, because the owner of Artificial intelligence was asking for demos saying he was the right hand of Analogical force?

firstly thats a private conversation between me and sergio, the fact that you know about it is weird enough without you posting about my private conversations online. cheers.

but secondly, you call this guy out for sharing private information about demos and stuff but then post a list of names and tracks and stuff here alongside information about MY private conversations. im sure i dont have to spell it out for you.

image.gif.208cc15f8f65496b109f9966a8eaa562.gif

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 2

26 minutes ago, mause said:

firstly thats a private conversation between me and sergio, the fact that you know about it is weird enough without you posting about my private conversations online. cheers.

but secondly, you call this guy out for sharing private information about demos and stuff but then post a list of names and tracks and stuff here alongside information about MY private conversations. im sure i dont have to spell it out for you.

image.gif.208cc15f8f65496b109f9966a8eaa562.gif

Well you're already proving me right by telling me all this, I guess I don't  have  more to talk to you about then.
Oh, and if the conversation was private, you already have proof that he shares conversations, thanks for your comment.  I needed something like that to prove it ?

About the list of artists, as you have checked I haven't put any link. 

Edited by team-3c0m
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, team-3c0m said:

Well you're already proving me right by telling me all this, I guess I have little more to talk to you about then.
Oh, and if the conversation was private, you already have proof that he shares conversations, thanks for your comment.  I needed something like that to prove it ?

you really arent seeing the irony here, are you.

theres nothing to "prove", i dont know why you're so surprised that he shared demos, its a pretty common thing.

Its done on trusting that people dont go and blurt out that information online.

if someone shares something between just you and them, regardless of if they send it to anyone else, keep it to yourself. 

23 hours ago, team-3c0m said:

And they are several artists, including a girl. 

I warned you lot years ago to keep women out of electronic music.  Did you idiots listen?  No, you just wept like teased vaginas.

This is exactly the scenario I was thinking of when I made that prophetic call.

7 minutes ago, kakapo said:

I warned you lot years ago to keep women out of electronic music.  Did you idiots listen?  No, you just wept like teased vaginas.

This is exactly the scenario I was thinking of when I made that prophetic call.

if you continue reading the post, you will see that I say it because there is only one girl in this compilation, so that it is known who she is without saying her name...

• Facepalm 2

44 minutes ago, team-3c0m said:

Well you're already proving me right by telling me all this, I guess I don't  have  more to talk to you about then.

oh, and just so you know. i never said anything to AI about AF, he didnt share conversations. you did.

19 minutes ago, mause said:

oh, and just so you know. i never said anything to AI about AF, he didnt share conversations. you did.

That's what the owner of AI was saying.

By the way, what conversation did I post? and where? 

Edited by team-3c0m

22 minutes ago, team-3c0m said:

That's what the owner of AI was saying.

By the way, what conversation did I post? and where? 

synopsising my chat with AF about it and posting it here. do you really not see the difference between that and someone sending you something privately in confidence.

Just now, cern said:

Link to the AI label website thanks 

https://artificialintelligencercrds.bandcamp.com/album/artificial-intelligence-vol-i-vvaa

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mause said:

synopsising my chat with AF about it and posting it here. do you really not see the difference between that and someone sending you something privately in confidence.

https://artificialintelligencercrds.bandcamp.com/album/artificial-intelligence-vol-i-vvaa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, sorry, but I laughed a lot with this comment, you have a very interesting point of view.  You say it as if I had posted here a capture or something. You are a very funny person.