IGNORED

team-3c0m

8 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

beware of known scammer 'Joyrex', head of the WATMM forums. He's claiming to sell unreleased Aphex albums but it's really just a blank CD-R

I got him to give me a demo version of one of these CD-Rs and I gotta say it was quite good.

• team-3c0m changed the title to 010101010
10 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

im not really following anything in this thread, can someone summarize?

It was originally titled "Artificial intelligence Records Madrid is bUllshit" or something to that effect. 
They were saying that this record label is supposedly shady because they read some now deleted Reddit posts.
The person also made a Fake instagram account and followed hundreds of people associated with AI records just to try and make them look bad. 
Now they are backtracking. I'm guessing this is because people are piecing together who it is. Probably an artist from the c0mpilation who is unhappy and has a history of online tantrums. 

16 hours ago, omnii said:
On 4/26/2022 at 7:51 AM, Bubba69 said:

im not really following anything in this thread, can someone summarize?

It was originally titled "Artificial intelligence Records Madrid is bUllshit" or something to that effect. 
They were saying that this record label is supposedly shady because they read some now deleted Reddit posts.
The person also made a Fake instagram account and followed hundreds of people associated with AI records just to try and make them look bad. 
Now they are backtracking. I'm guessing this is because people are piecing together who it is. Probably an artist from the c0mpilation who is unhappy and has a history of online tantrums. 

There was also a girl.

• Haha 1