IGNORED

Nannou CD-R & Dress - eBay auction

grit

• 3 weeks later...

since this auction ended, the seller's feedback has reduced to 80% (from 83%) and the shipping date has moved from "June 15th to 16th" to "June 18th to 21st". today is the 16th.

the auction had one bid. holy lawd this is the worst thing since that kickstarter with ren and stimpy guy.

meanwhile, there are eleven copies of the Drukqs limited 180g vinyl boxset on discogs, which you can get for under 500 quid. why not waste your money on something loud? ?⚡??

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

meanwhile, there are eleven copies of the Drukqs limited 180g vinyl boxset on discogs, which you can get for under 500 quid. why not waste your money on something loud? ?⚡??

Gee wiz. I remember back in 2003 or 2004 seeing a used copy of that extra long record box on a display shelf in Kim’s on St Marks (if you know, you know) sitting up there for like 2 years for like $50 and thinking “it’s just a little too expensive”. 

#kickme

• Sad 1

The price of an original Windowlicker poster makes this look like an OK deal for a collector with some money to burn, actually. This is quite a bit cheaper.

Edited by TubularCorporation

• 4 months later...

Meant to respond to this awhile back but I am the one who ended up with this. Not a scam as far as I can tell, I saved the original auction details from nannou777 in 2008 and this definitely is the same item, same creases and all from the pics.  This did come with the letter of authenticity from wessexauctionrooms along with the copy of the original letter from his former girlfriend. The letter is a 3-page handwritten note about the song, the backstory and what it meant to them.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:58 AM, chronical said:

Whoever buys this has to post a selfie in the dress

New Aphex Twin this year and I might consider it lol. 

If I owned this I would send it to a dress maker to make copies in a range of sizes  and get a stall at all the synth shows and modular meets….

make a fucking fortune ?

it could bring a new golden age to idm if producers started wearing uniform.