IGNORED

Kode9 - Escapology (Hyperdub)

dcom

I enjoyed and still listen to 'Nothing' quite a bit. The turn towards footwork/gqom really worked out well.

This one's got my interest, but yeah not too much to go off yet. might be a bit concept-ey.

Sounding nice! Nothing was a bit of a letdown from someone I know can do better, so this is very promising

• 1 month later...

This is easily the best bass /deconstructed club music (or whatever related) I've heard in a while, in terms of production and spatialization. Is this a surprise that comes from him?

I've read he has played those piece in GRM's Acousmonium. This has probably been a great moment for folks who have been there that day.

• Like 2

As someone who enjoys both bass music and academic electroacoustic music (natural for an Autechre obsessive I suppose) this was lovely and I must say it's probably my favourite Kode9 since his work around the time of the second album with Spaceape (RIP, still missed).

• Like 2