IGNORED

Twitch AMA

NewSchoolScience

13 minutes ago, gl0tch said:

What was the Wisp diss? Did he get to the question about his thoughts on the Qebo/William Fields release?

Someone asked why they never used the guy that made the Plyphon vid.

He said he dug the vid, but it was too derivative of Rutterford and said "It's like listening to Wisp and thinking 'yeah this is alright I guess, but I could just be listening to aphex' "

• Like 5

Surprised twoism hasn’t infiltrated proceedings and squeezed some BOC questions in.

I think Sean has a wasp nest in his back garden ? 

Edited by beerwolf

4 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Someone asked why they never used the guy that made the Plyphon vid.

He said he dug the vid, but it was too derivative of Rutterford and said "It's like listening to Wisp and thinking 'yeah this is alright I guess, but I could just be listening to aphex' "

Thanks!  He's actually been really funny.

1 minute ago, hello spiral said:

some very cringe guys in the chat are literally paying to have their questions highlighted, and they're all about boc

you don't pay to have them highlighted -- you use channel points which you get from watching the channel.

2 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

some very cringe guys in the chat are literally paying to have their questions highlighted, and they're all about boc

oh i was talking about how they answered one boc question on the previous stream

15 minutes ago, WhitleyStriber said:

you don't pay to have them highlighted -- you use channel points which you get from watching the channel.

I am proud to be ignorant and know fuck all about twitch

• Like 1

I’m sure I read once that AE were not fans of Squarepusher, yet Sean has repeatedly spoken quite highly this afternoon of Tom, which is cool. 

• Like 3

He might be back later! That was a very nice thing to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Ae have traditionally been very cool about interacting directly with fans, and I like that.

• Like 6

I missed the live stream, but I think I'll watch the rest of the VOD later.

And I pretty much feel the exact same about Morbius.