IGNORED

Twitch AMA

NewSchoolScience

7 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

''people are afraid of smell''

hahahaha

The most interesting part of that observation though was that he suggested that smell is one way they can detect whether an audience is "into it".

maybe that could be incorporated into the rig somehow

Edited by joseph
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joseph said:

The most interesting part of that observation though was that he suggested that smell is one way they can detect whether an audience is "into it".

maybe that could be incorporated into the rig somehow

Smellovision

16 hours ago, WhitleyStriber said:

Uploaded all current VOD's -- they are processing now and should work within the hour.

Anyone able to extract some kind of transcript? Seems like the option is disabled. But I'm really not that savvy. So I'm hoping there are some people who can just magically make it work.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Iwanttobefree said:

- They have about 3.5 hours worth of material for this set, so it will likely change between dates. (They had too much time to work on it since covid)

Even more glad I got tickets to both London dates now. Shit a brick.

Can't believe I missed all this but I don't have anything interesting to ask anyway.

Quite enjoyed the part when he said they wouldn’t play Bangface because it was full of middle class drop outs with glow sticks. And then did some musing about the edgy rave scene in Manchester when he was growing up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

British old guy sitting in front of his house. Talking into a phone. While being eaten by mosquitoes. And smoking his e-cigarette. 

In the meantime, there's a bunch of mutants freaking out! :trap::crazy::mu-ziq:

Some of them being rude enough to only be interested in boards of canada related questions, btw. :boc:

i asked 2 questions:

- why you dropped kyma

dunno if he answered this cuz i was away, tho i saw some kyma mentions in chat

- do you still use virsyn cube (i suspected heavy virsyn cube usage in ecol4 since it sounded like some tracks off draft7.30)

he answered that last time he used it in untilted. it is pretty thing but they don't use vsts for a long time now

hmmm that’s odd because there’s a part in the first segment where he says he liked it but never released anything with it. 

13 minutes ago, th555 said:

[quote=Rob]Sunvox yeah, i used it on a few tracks, one heavily, one thats out.[/quote]

i see, i guess it was a rob track then, my mistake.

my understanding of spoken english is estimated at 5 words out of 100, so i am understanding  just now, with yt subtitles, what i watched yesterday for 5 hours.
He talked a lot about cinema, and I would have liked to have his point of view on some things that, for vague and verbose reasons, I associate with Ae, but nothing, my handicap is insurmountable (and in any case he skipped the only question that I wrote in the most pathetically scholastic way possible), but it's ok, knowing that guy exists makes me sleep easy

• Like 1

man, blade runner 2049 was dealt a truly crushing blow by sean.
i imagined Denis Villeneuve clutching a kitchen counter to stabilise himself from the karmic damage. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, th555 said:

[quote=Rob]Sunvox yeah, i used it on a few tracks, one heavily, one thats out.[/quote]

I seem to recall some speculation that it was "t ess xi" (I don't have the knowlege to argue for/against)

1 hour ago, gnarlybog said:

man, blade runner 2049 was dealt a truly crushing blow by sean.
i imagined Denis Villeneuve clutching a kitchen counter to stabilise himself from the karmic damage. 

Rarely have seen such powerful and concentrated dad disapproval energy. Absolutely ruthless SMH.

Merciless 'techre stare of death.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 1