• 3 months later...

Sick festival 

Bogdan’s set was full on 150-160bpm rave (until you cry), Clark was overwhelming that someone actually passed out they had to stop his set for like 10-15 mins

And Squarepusher was amazing as always. He played this tune that I don’t think I’ve heard before? Can anyone tell me if this is a new track or something that I completely missed? I managed to get only the second half of it 

This track

@phudoshin you might know maybe?

I was there and it was nice.

Tops for me were Squarepusher, Alva Noto, Bogdan and Clark. Tom precise and fun as always, Clark kinda atmospheric surprised me for good and Bogdan is a crazy man djying awesome raw stuff, Orbital ok but too many techno tracks.

also enjoyed the Neu! homage to krautrock.

The art installations were beautiful and inmersive, the performance of lolo & sosaku torqué was brilliant.

I recommend this festival.

Edited by Diurn
  • Big Brain 1

On 11/13/2022 at 2:45 PM, fairuzosman said:

Sick festival 

Bogdan’s set was full on 150-160bpm rave (until you cry), Clark was overwhelming that someone actually passed out they had to stop his set for like 10-15 mins

And Squarepusher was amazing as always. He played this tune that I don’t think I’ve heard before? Can anyone tell me if this is a new track or something that I completely missed? I managed to get only the second half of it 

This track

@phudoshin you might know maybe?

Howdy - thats been doing the rounds on his current tour and its  a banger-rooney!

• Big Brain 1