IGNORED

Hudson Mohawke - Cry Sugar

thumbass

On 9/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, Goiter Sanchez said:

Yeah, the reactions have ultimately degraded the back-n-forth that the forum once had. I am guilty of clicking them as anyone.

Ironically, I clicked a like reaction in response to this. Agree; maybe the reaction things are a bad move. Shortcuts actuall interaction.

On 9/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, Friendly Stranger said:

This is legit album of the year so far. Amazing stuff.

Agreed--just reviewed '22 purchases real quick to make sure and there's no question. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/23/2022 at 2:24 PM, dumplings said:

is that good or bad?

it's good, friend. we're talking about the virility of this record. look at the balls resting on this bad boy. taut as water balloons, just ready to burst with life-giving cum. This Album Fucks.

• 1 month later...

Not long after a drunken daytime full-moon rant about Bleep T-shirts being wack. Looky here! Here’s one actually worth buying ?

A8A96A7C-6C7B-4ED2-B5FF-7C9F887AEA45.thumb.jpeg.325c47538268b32758db5fbad728a9c9.jpeg

https://bleep.com/merch/357555-hudson-mohawke-irn-mo-logo-on-blue-t-shirt/related

Even Dead Geoff would like this 

Edited by beerwolf

• 1 month later...

@Mr Mughnus
As always a couple of great tracks but as always loads of stuff I never want to hear again. I’m glad his music is on Spotify as it’s worth listening and hunting for a random gem of a tune. That’s just my humble opinion IDM dude.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 4:12 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

How did this age? It still sounds really bad to me. Just wondering if it settled different for the rest of you ?

I still love this. Whenever I put it on, I get a big grin in my face and instantly am in a better place. I don't listen to any R'n'B or HipHop stuff, except for instrumental beats, when I'm in the mood to write. But Hudson Mohawke always hit a sweet spot for me and this album feels like a milestone for him, as he never flirted with rave sounds as openly. It's so cleverly constructed and the tracks are so diverse and 150% ADHD madness all the time. Who else dares to put next level rave club bangers next to unlistenable, psychotic noise in the context of a mainstream record?

I feel similary about the JPEGMAFIA x Danny Brown LP.

Also though he is sober:

On 8/13/2022 at 2:18 PM, beerwolf said:

Though obviously he has natural talent and imagination when I listen to his music, especially this one, I always think I’d love to have his dealers phone number ?

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 10:12 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

How did this age? It still sounds really bad to me. Just wondering if it settled different for the rest of you ?

the good tracks are nice i find.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...