IGNORED

Oscillate Live Sets '94/'95

Extralife

Hey all - just came across this writeup on Bobby Bird aka Higher Intelligence Agency last week and noticed there was a link in the article to a huge Mixcloud archive of MANY sets from some legendary heads, including Autechre.  The first set of theirs I was familiar with (as I'm sure many of you are), as I've had a boot of it for years.  The second set of theirs is completely new to my ears and...quite good ?

https://www.oscillate.club/1993-1996/

Edited by Extralife
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• Extralife changed the title to Oscillate Live Sets '94/'95

AwtecrA, oscillating... AwtecrA, oscillating...

These sets are early-ae ? and from the soundboard no less - good to see them have there own thread (and deservedly so).  I recall first seeing them here in one of the live set threads where they could easily have been missed.

I offliberated the mp4s a while back, so if anyone has a hunger for this sort of thing Please Masticate before swallowing!

28 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

AwtecrA, oscillating... AwtecrA, oscillating...

These sets are early-ae ? and from the soundboard no less - good to see them have there own thread (and deservedly so).  I recall first seeing them here in one of the live set threads where they could easily have been missed.

I offliberated the mp4s a while back, so if anyone has a hunger for this sort of thing Please Masticate before swallowing!

I think I read that Mixcloud streams at 320? Is that correct? Would be great to get a rip of these at quality - but I am not the expert in that kind of stuff.

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

I think I read that Mixcloud streams at 320? Is that correct? Would be great to get a rip of these at quality - but I am not the expert in that kind of stuff.

Not sure TBH.  I'm on my work computer (boo!) so I don't have my usual array of ripping tools, but I'll give it another go on heimcomputer tonight and see if they're of higher quality than the ones I already ripped.

• Thanks 1