IGNORED

Beathaven 2022 >

flacid

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, flacid said:

Hypnosis. 

Damn this rocks! Sinister head bobber. Part of me wished there was a little more development but since you know what you are doing (and it was likely intentional), I like to keep that in mind. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 3:49 AM, wa11heaven said:

absolutely evil rhythm

?

3 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

Damn this rocks! Sinister head bobber. Part of me wished there was a little more development but since you know what you are doing (and it was likely intentional), I like to keep that in mind. 

Thanks dude! The track had a similar ambiance to below so wanted to keep it simple, repetitive and live 'jam' the recording. I also really enjoyed listening to a specific loop of it over and over so wanted to get that across in the track.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Made a playlist of colundi stuff that I've found over the last couple of years. There used to be a group of colundi sequence level playlists so thought I'd add to it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Qeta said:

Wicked beat mangling, reminds me of Autechre , on a similar level.  Thanks for sharing.

3 hours ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

Agreed - sounds really good

Cheers dudes, thanks for listening and the kind words. Was expertimenting with non 4/4 rhythms, 'humanising' the grooves and sound design which isn't my normal thing but enjoyed working on it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 4:20 PM, Maisal said:

This one did good things for me. Had it on the background and found myself nodding along without realising. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you mate, appreciate you listening and commenting. 

Edited by flacid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...