IGNORED

So who's still around from 10 years ago?

AbusiveGeorgeThe1st

Arrived in '03. Perhaps earlier. But the internet archive doesn't show before, so there's no proof. But I remember buying Drukqs, and 911 and being on forums. That's '01 and '00. Went back and forth between this place and xlt though. (this is a new account because i lost my old one. not gonna name names)

Also remember abusivegeorge from the thread where we discussed the death of amy winehouse. U used to be in the same clinic, i believe. Made impact

Edited by Satans Little Helper

in about 6 months, i was here 10 years ago. often thought to come back and banter, finally did. where's chatmm? where's that little virtual disco where people take turns DJ'ing youtube videos?

Been here since round '05, came for the BoC, stayed for the 'chre.

I 'member there was a member Rook (replete with Archie Bunker avatar, wat) who always kept the threads in the Ae subforum lively. Wish u all the best wherever yr Confield-fellating mofo ass is

just came here to find an old topic I made probably 10 years ago lol

it still blows my mind that there are posts and content I made 20 years ago on xlt that still exist on the internet

• Like 2

23 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Ahem - Rhombix....

you got me there because i actually wanted to keep that name, but after that major board update (2018?) it got reverted to Dragon somehow and i just kept it. so i'm not the one who changed it back.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rek said:

where's chatmm? where's that little virtual disco where people take turns DJ'ing youtube videos?

Heh I remember that! It was fun ? 

chatmm moved to discord; watmm lost a lot of ppl that are now predominantly just there  

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

Just biked in to say I still waste precious hours of my life here.  Think I joined around 03, then rejoined after the apocalypse in 06. 

Its really not an accomplishment - more of a strange marker of time passage.  Eh, I'll still be here in another ten. Cheers!