IGNORED

So who's still around from 10 years ago?

AbusiveGeorgeThe1st

4 hours ago, zazen said:

Here since the board reset in 2005 but I think I was around before that too? And in 2005 everyone had to re-register because we changed hosts or something?

I think the server committed suicide and nothing could be recovered. I happened to check the forums the day of the reset and was able to re-register with a fairly low user number. 

The first WATMM memory I have is a user named PhillieT posting Ultravisitor leaks way before the album came out (pretty sure it was Nov/December of 03?) Specifically remember a clip of tetra-sync he posted. The only people I remember other than Joyrex was Fred McGriff (I still have a CD with BEAK stuff on it), MC Spatula (?) and Tauboo (We used to talk on slsk more than here).

48 minutes ago, colunga said:

The first WATMM memory I have is a user named PhillieT posting Ultravisitor leaks way before the album came out (pretty sure it was Nov/December of 03?) Specifically remember a clip of tetra-sync he posted. The only people I remember other than Joyrex was Fred McGriff (I still have a CD with BEAK stuff on it), MC Spatula (?) and Tauboo (We used to talk on slsk more than here).

I still have stems from an MC Spatula track that a bunch of us remixed.

And one of my fondest internet memories was of Fred McGriff's head coming off and then slowly growing back over time.

• Like 1