IGNORED

Music that makes you say "lush"

rek

the quality that is "lush"

it doesn't mean necessarily that it's currently playing on the speakers, and it doesn't mean it's the best or worst song in history, rather it possesses a certain quality that compels me to say "lush" and so I immediately headed to the best music forum I know to look for such a thread. There's a band called Lush, there's a "now playing" thread, but not really a thread that i could find that holds the term 'lush' as distinct from what may be either ephemeral or genre specific per se. It could be the mix, it could be the arrangement, I'm not trying to pin down what it is, but I feel it when I feel it, as I'm sure we all do in our own special way. I do know that there's an almost 900 page thread that does the job of containing lush choons, but not only lush choons. So fortune favoring the bold I respectfully tender my resignation, er- i mean submit to you this paper airplane lest it catches wind and I bid you good day. ?

• Like 2

mark pritchard's under the sun

yimino's autonoe vora and the tide reveals your bones

plaid in general

ilkae

autechre is lush

DJRUM is pretty lush at times

jega can get pretty lush

biosphere is pretty sweet lushness

tame impala too

i wish i had more examples to come to my head

edit: oh and this

Edited by President Squidward
  • Like 1

lush rave :aphexsign:

aphex twin - tha