IGNORED

Get to Church

JimmyEyckmans

Just finished this track. I will not change anything anymore to it since I allready got it thru Soundcloud mastering tool and it costs money but I can take your comments with me for future songs.

Drums: Boom
Synths: Massive X and Hybrid
Neutron 3 Advanced
Native Instruments: Raum for reverb and other effects as: Replika, Freak, Bite, Solid EQ, Phasis...
Ozone 9 Advanced.

The video for it couldnt stay behind longer. I make videos for Facebook purposes so they can play the song direct in facebook.
The video of my other song got 7 likes.
The post with the Soundcloud link 0.
Same song, different media.

This video will be for tomorrow, for facebook but I will share it already here today for those which may be interested:

Edited by JimmyEyckmans

I wouldn't personally worry about mastering at all, or how many likes, or having a sound cloud pro account, just keep making bangers!
i like the end of the world track, but it sounds at points like it is background music, like i want to hear something in contrast such as some vocal samples or some leads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rek said:

I wouldn't personally worry about mastering at all, or how many likes, or having a sound cloud pro account, just keep making bangers!
i like the end of the world track, but it sounds at points like it is background music, like i want to hear something in contrast such as some vocal samples or some leads.

I understand, it was the first song I made an a long time. The first is always more empty then the rest for some reason...
I also create music for others to listen too, so its actually nice when someone does it... I create for others, not really for myself I guess...

Edited by JimmyEyckmans