IGNORED

Darren Nye - Chapter Two: Voyage Of Light (Elusive Intelligence)

dcom

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, species8472 said:

pay what you want on bandcamp so i paid for it - and its 1 song and not the album. why.

It's kind of an odd promotion and not clear on the Bandcamp site.  I asked Darren about this and he shared with me that the 2LP will be available from the One Eye Witness shop and that he would eventually get some stock up for sale on his own Bandcamp.  I will be waiting to buy direct from his BC.  I payed $1 to get the track and get into the drawing for the promo 2LP.

I got this in the email I received this morning (bold mine):

Greetings Extralife,
Childhood Intelligence Alliance just released DARREN NYE - VOYAGE OF LIGHT - ELUSIVE INTELLIGENCE by Elusive Intelligence, check it out here.

“ELUSIVE TWO - CHAPTER TWO: VOYAGE OF LIGHT

ELUSIVE INTELLIGENCE, THE SECOND CHAPTER, A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME; TO DISCOVER WHAT WE KNEW, TO LEARN WHAT WE FORGOT, TO FIND WHO WE HAVE BEEN.

OUR NEWEST RELEASE BY DARREN NYE - DISTRIBUTED BY www.one-eye-witness.com

WE ARE ELUSIVE, BUT WE EXIST.
A SECRET ORGANIZATION GATHERING.

*OUR DEAREST ELUSIVE ALLIES, WE WANT TO SHARE OUR LAST WHITE LABEL ARTEFACT OF THE VOYAGE OF LIGHT 2x12 WITH THE ONE SUPPORTER WHICH, DOWNLOADS THE INTRODUCTION, FOLLOWS THE CHILDHOOD INTELLIGENCE BANDCAMP, SHARES IT TO THEIR CYBERSPACE AND LEAVES A COMMENT. SIGNED PERSONALLY BY SPACETIMES OWN DARREN NYE. A 1/1 UNIQUE COPY.*

ARTWORK BY CRUDEX / AL WHITE / CRUD55
A CHILDHOOD INTELLIGENCE PROJECT
WWW.CHILDHOODINTELLIGENCE.BANDCAMP.COM
VISIT TO FIND…”

Edited by Extralife

• 1 month later...