IGNORED

Rain

dingformung

41 minutes ago, dingformung said:

There is too much rain and it’s completely pointless and I’m alone. I’m so tired

I just want to say thank you and I’m looking forward to touching you again soon 

can you send the rain my direction? we're in need of some about now... and rain is not pointless. it provides nourishment for all the living things on the planet. we require it as a species to survive. animals in the wild need it, so do plants and trees (i.e., flora and fauna).

and where the hell did you go? you know where to find us. there are a select group of individuals that continue to monitor this forum for useful information, potential insight into matters not in our own jurisdictions. this all leads to knowledge of life being improved upon mentally, which is what humans crave. information. we are the information addicts.

• Like 2

Yeah sometimes a nice rainy weekend is good. It means I don’t feel guilty about not going out cycling or doing jobs outside. Just settle down with some records and a film and a bottle of red (maybe two) and zone out. Nice and cozy like a sleepy mouse.

Trust me on my travels I’ve spent many months in places where every day it’s just blazing sunshine. After a while it drove me a little stir crazy and I was praying for damp fog, mist and buckets of cool rain. Just to break the monotony. Places that have 300+ days a year on sunshine is not what it’s cracked up to be imo.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...