IGNORED

Romance & Dean Hurley - Celine Dion ambient + VHS Soap Opera dreamscapes new on Ecstatic Recordings

Sam Willis

HI everyone! My name's Sam Willis of Ecstatic Recordings (I release music under the alias Primitive World) - I also co-run Ecstatic Recordings with Alessio Natalizia AKA Not Waving - I thought you might be interested in checking our latest releases one is Romance's 'Once Upon A Time' which is an album entirely made from samples of Celine Dion's music into vapourous ambient ballads, and the other is collab between Romance and Dean Hurley (David Lynch's sound designer) for an album that that draws its sample material from YouTube clips of old soap operas like The Bold & The Beautiful etc.

Bandcamp:

ELP071_Distribution_Preview_.jpeg

a0935507890_10.jpeg

• Like 4

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Romance - Celine Dion ambient + VHS Soap Opera dreamscapes new on Ecstatic Recordings

Welcome Sam.

Thanks for putting out so much good music on your label last year, Romance + Not Waving, Spivak, Celestial, Cucina Povera... i go on.  Ecstatic has become one of those labels I really trust to deliver something special.

These two lps have been on heavy rotation as well. Quality samplemashing.

• Like 1

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Romance & Dean Hurley - Celine Dion ambient + VHS Soap Opera dreamscapes new on Ecstatic Recordings