IGNORED

Lyrics/words in Ae Tracks

cern

PIOBmx19: 

And involve the drink? Thank You.. And involve the drink? Thank You.. 

IO:

Straight out beat... Kind a way.. 

Basscadet: 

Somebody have no idea on what's going on! 

Fill up with more words! And lets hunt down the samples! 

• Like 3

Last 5 minutes of elyc6 0nset

√ı?ˇ˘Bµ”vªÂ^\»ë–[uJjã7
ãπ¯=‰ÏÒf›÷≥®rCÚ™Î.ÕŸSN<=O=¿ÒoùvZ=ï)î#ÔÄ@ù∏Àé{TòŒ4w⁄
/«‚Y4"lΩ«óJƒB#ƒSéQÔE◊”=∂ö÷ÅÈu]Ô≠ÀnHu¶ 1^›ãö~á]wÍMO—É⁄)¬s∆®¬ÚI£)ÈTì˺ÅC£¸Ñtùfi3™Ô”hÎ{)∞LQ√s¢?ˆÒ™mScsÜ4Çãflm„ÒõÁ©BZc∫v´@√    1,…u{:_|WΩ‰zj›nßÎ∏î¬'Ê!˜ïm†ÅÃ≤çrŒgß;b⁄»é€Ì⁄∑¶ÂÂÈ»√é≠0™É§«∆9̺n«üttÓ…Óõl›w؆s”%ÒÇãfl…éÜ”√˃C[‚¡ x¸…˜\z…ò1ç˝Úæ_U˚§^Ôækö0çœK)c∞ªÓÜ+r«…ïÈæ·‚JÙö/ô:P07}G‹Û≤6 ÂΖ£œÜ7èª>»F±Ë<[{›‘qîéÈßi‹ˆ;§˛m‡SléH=ÔHfl∫Ì;’    «ıv„≤ oıô¡ Kfi“sWE{WiÑä%o©1)f˚¶ö–Y— öÏöttC©6ºÅ·nÿ)ÅΩ©ê„ÕrÔ=˜OãAzcØ·Mü¿£G·]iq>∑çäfÈ¥MWÓMHÖh‚>Êfi$‹‡∂· [≠òƪÊÜ‹9blöˆ⁄E·B“°çüïC¥«:4:â’áO†±°    Ûß±]“ö´Æü{#m≈D<Ê∞a({∂jjäØ8è∑=fi<nÏѱ]⁄i    ãîMsۮɱÀWCÁÎ:4’‰∫4ÏÇ4ßMfiíΩÎÍø⁄ë◊¯îYJ©’#]‘„]≤„o?⁄Û˚ã‘Ä˘Ö¥'Æ)±«&˚ÂJ€~6 ˜£◊ <xë@≈VPR«VÑ3œ<s~£qÅ^$ŒÒ∆‹À√MCˆ&~‰¡π—Ñ=åR`‘ÁSiÑ    S∞PâÁÑî|)‘o4‹>ú>JÑFz°&OÓ=Ï≥q˙É{˛mÈe«uıï◊’~©eïëo“YL,mî¬Ó.Ï„=ÌÆ&‘∑ÒI)mI—„å5%UXp°z=tT&ä˘õ˜>®n4\~’E˘cX‡àó/-0c#˚Ÿ<óvµÿ4_ø<’$çp†◊œ6ºK=fiËaƒî<;q≈’ÁÌ!—¬qDâÁç^FŒÅnSÔaÅ;Ì’=«4’ÌárTfl>¯äS{ı„’ejßuwCYmıï´≠”†H^˝áÜÊQ«öı:’§>Ôt¨ó\\ÆÔyfiŸQ˙£« fi‡˘ÏƒãFPÒ¢√Ñ˚    ”›`ü;ñÜÍ·À.æ2◊KƒÅ6]ÿc¡ª≠€agè 2M([˘Ë
y˝’iØg÷Qƒ`≠
zM1È™4     Xº‡cm¶Qb-æʪÀÓΩ—o=∑¸Çò¶ö†—πŒÙMıÿM?ΩbZ;rá.tå°É£FhÃ"ymúcnß9Òø~‡∑˘yõ¡ÈœsØ?ñ∂ÊC√xΩ¥& ©æ¶Èwflf´Û4@ΩWµåÒy    ;6ÚŸ„ç∏.ÿ<˜<¶´21>¶o-ñv"c√õzPbHUß<>,∏ÕP˘˛∂LÌ
º”/âßß]L0ªamïf"‡˘És≤ oıK{R’µ·õÏötÙM)Âmiì]§—„M i€‡]që»Qÿ˜; MÿO„(°B¡8V`3y oËP·aÎ-à:•¬Æ˛9$ǯhÏçfl Õ„Jã º9fiúo\˚JåÓW© o≈(_˜ÿ&!{°G|Ã_«¬@=>µU~«¥hË·‘`a¬¸™/9∑ûض#ƒÄ6≈«ç˝>∞µ o»ê8Ôç˝5V]wƒÆ2ÿJÔ∆Ø_õ∑|„õyaïæ–‡∫bk"ç]WmxÎıÎI˘ot~îì“ÚQ√õò6Á∂ˇÅ˚‰†~Á™zÿ3.(≥x    E¬4~eœ6º3`ËèmxcN0*L¸fiH(X¨É≤çc¡bO,BBè˜Cı2غÍÁÛ‹‹6 oÃÈ∆\Eº"a0Œi¬P;œE{º1J¥ˆ∫ΩUÓ'§RÄ’fl_}LIû◊Ÿ˙§ú‘Í£¸îÍÒf\RS0UcŸ óèÈáÊÜb}Ù^cZ>!a§ãbm ƒ6\/◊/6‹"…≥1Œ©&ø‘∆NBË9’§«Åûkå‹iRˇîcÆ]Ôô˙ôR[ÔQNäQ|·    çx4R4yÒ°ß|«4-Ís©nWó›ñÍ≤3Úã%F#º‡^~ıÖ˘0¥«;ü˜ ©æG‚y숧ıfl“y® Ô⁄Pº(aa'vfl`™Î·˜ÙSáÎaͪ’ÌΩÎA[èÚ:´ÆW∂ £ŸüJuÁ=◊e;̈r…ΩëµÛxLï¡

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ski Nell said:

under BOAC: is it washable?

The most I've been able to decipher from that track is:

Those are Viscounts.
This is a Viscount?
I like Viscounts I do.

[line lost in ring mod]

...Because with ... with Royalties they've got to have the maroon...
What do you think you're calling her?
Well I'd suggest maybe the maroon.
The maroon?

[line lost in ring mod]

With the royalties, the maroon

Yes that'll be the maroon.

It's ... It's effective errr

Is it washable?

Not 100% sure of the accuracy mind - Like to imagine it's Rob or Sean's nans having a chat with one another

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IOS said:

also "statistical and universal" at 0:13, and "simply dismiss" at 1:04

7 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

There's also "pay attention" in IO

While I might not be correct, there are also parts in IO that sound like:

”let’s go back to being a person.”.. “Let’s go back to the imagination”… “This solution doesn’t have an equation” 

• Like 2

In the AMA someone asked about where the sample came from in a specifik track and Sean answered like "It was a good guess but Im not telling"

I can't remember which track. The BoC fans would have hunted down everything by now, maybe we should go ask them. ?

• Thanks 1