• Twoism
    • Boc Maxima
    • A Few Old Tunes ‎(Cass)
    • Old Tunes Vol. 2 ‎(Cass)
    • Music Has The Right To Children
    • Geogaddi
    • The Campfire Headphase
    • Tomorrow's Harvest

MHTRTC is obviously the winner.  im not really sure what happened to this forum but i'm starting to get worried.  listening to some guy talk about lava pouring into the ocean on repeat is one of the most annoying things ever.

• Haha 2

Geogaddi is the most "artifactey" to me. Feels like an ingrown piece of disturbing driftwood, taking you down further into its realm every step of the way. You wake up mid delirium and it's either the 1970s or a witch's coven you blurrily make out dancing around a fire. I fucking love it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, exitonly said:

MHTRTC is obviously the winner.  im not really sure what happened to this forum but i'm starting to get worried.  listening to some guy talk about lava pouring into the ocean on repeat is one of the most annoying things ever.

listen to it like this... ?

lol so i just revisited all of their officially released projects and i see this poll

personally love Tomorrow's Harvest & Geogaddi more with TH winning out idk that album just feels so immersive to me

• Like 2

So, I pulled out my Geogaddi LP out the other day, based on this poll. I was quickly reminded that it is annoyingly a 3 LP, which means I have to do more work to even listen to the thing. Then when I reach the end I'm reminded that the 2nd side of the third disk is blank and just has a sketch of some people on it.  This could have easily been a 2 disk LP but they did a money grab. I'd downvote if I could

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Big Brain 1

Remember when Geogaddi was out of print for eons? I obsessed over acquiring this slab of wax for years, it was on discogs but for silly prices. So when it was repressed I was over the moon. Have I ever played it? Nah.

I do like all the art work though and do actually pull it off the shelf to look at it from time to time. So it wasn’t a complete waste of time, or money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I do like all the art work though and do actually pull it off the shelf to look at it from time to time. So it wasn’t a complete waste of time, or money.

good idea for the next BOC subforum poll - which release has the best artwork? that's gotta be Geogaddi I'm thinking...

Nah, it's Trans Canada Highway or Tomorrow's Harvest for me, jumping jacks guy and two and a half trees is pretty shit, I don't understand why people love it.

Spoiler: I'm a hater 

Edited by Silent Member
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...