IGNORED

V/A - (Artificial Intelligence) 30th Anniversary Reissue - December 9, 2022

YELLOW

27 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

damn i missed that somehow! I think it was never on the orignal LP pressing either though? 

Aye was dropped from the original 12'' too (possibly a space issue as the B-side was already hitting around 24 minutes) - https://www.discogs.com/release/549-Various-Artificial-Intelligence

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 3:38 PM, mcbpete said:

Aye was dropped from the original 12'' too (possibly a space issue as the B-side was already hitting around 24 minutes) - https://www.discogs.com/release/549-Various-Artificial-Intelligence

The repress is pretty good in this regard, fairly quiet like you'd expect but sounding excellent. 

Shame they couldn't have dropped that 2nd Musicology track instead. Back in the day I always had to skip that one, and it's not sounding any better 30 years later. 

On 12/8/2022 at 2:16 AM, perunamuusi said:

Indeed! thx!

Didn't realise Autechre were completely unknown at that point in time. And they ended up on a compilation with a bunch of big names in the scene. What that meant to them. Interesting to hear.

On 12/15/2022 at 10:53 PM, danshoebridge said:

Shame they couldn't have dropped that 2nd Musicology track instead. Back in the day I always had to skip that one, and it's not sounding any better 30 years later. 

WOOOOOOOHOOOHOO WOOOOOOOHOOOHOOOOO (x 1 million)

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, perunamuusi said:

Fantastic read. I actually met that Brian Behlendorf fellow this past September but had no idea he had a hand in the og IDM Mailing List!!

• 2 months later...