0030333981_10.jpg

0030333987_10.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Vakarian said:

Looks lovely!

• Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, Vakarian said:

VINYL CAMPAIGN IS ONLINE!

Where will the vinyl ship from if/when funding is secured and the vinyl produced? Asking because exporting from outside the EU will add 24 % VAT on top (in Finland), which is a non-trivial amount in this case.

19 hours ago, dcom said:

Where will the vinyl ship from if/when funding is secured and the vinyl produced? Asking because exporting from outside the EU will add 24 % VAT on top (in Finland), which is a non-trivial amount in this case.

Is Bandcamp who will handle all of this , check this out!

https://bandcamp.com/vinyl

Bandcamp contracts with Kindercore Vinyl, in Athens, Georgia, USA, for the production of its vinyl record albums. Kindercore is a small, independent press known for state-of-the-art vinyl pressing equipment, high production standards, and an artisanal approach to pressing records. Read more about Kindercore here.

Edited by Vakarian

37 minutes ago, Vakarian said:

Is Bandcamp who will handle all of this , check this out!

I have checked that out, and as it's not explicitly defined otherwise, I'm guessing the records will be shipped from the US and will therefore incur VAT and/or customs charges when imported to the EU.

5 hours ago, dcom said:

I have checked that out, and as it's not explicitly defined otherwise, I'm guessing the records will be shipped from the US and will therefore incur VAT and/or customs charges when imported to the EU.

ideed, US.

Bandcamp contracts with Kindercore Vinyl, in Athens, Georgia, USA, for the production of its vinyl record albums. Kindercore is a small, independent press known for state-of-the-art vinyl pressing equipment, high production standards, and an artisanal approach to pressing records. Read more about Kindercore here.

• 1 year later...