Inspired by BoC and Everything Else

YangYing

ūüėᬆThis has been a collective effort to stop people from taking their lives.

The truth is, death isn't real - you are.

The post:

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/please-read-this-story-before-you-go.102978/

Please share.

THIS IS AI GENERATED

Thanks to everyone who collaborated.

We Love You All.

10000 Years ago a young girl, who has lived for the last years only with her mother is struck by tragedy. Her mother is brutally murdered by a lion: The girl, fueled by terror and grief flees and manages to hide in a cave. Alone, mortified she discovers she can't sleep. 

The night is a blur, her mind is racing... What will she do? How can she now survive? The grief in particular is an unbearable emotion, a sadness so deep that it produces horrendous cramps in her stomach throughout the night. 

The next day arrives suddenly.. or has it been her longest night ever? With the shining sun and the sweltering heat of the Savannah she is suddenly filled with a overwhelming sense of purpose. Energy comes like a fire from within. "I will survive", she says to herself. 

This day she will think of every possible danger, every possible thing that could go wrong and attempt to address it. She is focused: For every problem she solves, the grief and horror seem to calm down. She finds food, secures her shelter in the cave and looks for something to keep her warm. She finds some sharp rocks to defend herself and most importantly: Means to create a fire. 

Back in her cave now she realizes it's getting dark… she has forgotten to eat! but she feels no hunger…

Settled, she gets comfortable, exploring deeper she discovers an opening from wich she can see the stars. 

Now she focuses on making the fire. This takes much time and effort since she has never done this herself. Finally warm and with her brain racing she can finally breathe, she gets comfortable by the fire and contemplates the infinite in the night sky.

While she does this she realizes that her mind hasn't really been thinking during this day.. as in, not thinking about how she felt: "Where did this energy come from?", "Why have I not felt hunger or thirst?" or even, she is stunned to realize, she has not thought about her mother.

Her heartbeat slowing, her breath composing. She prepares to fall asleep beside her fire. 

She closes her eyes, but the flicker of the fire is disturbing… She tries to get comfortable and tries to think of nothing.

This, unsurprisingly, doesn't go according to plan. Nevermind the fire… her mind seems to be out of her control. Thoughts race, unorganized, unfocused, yet no emotions seem to well up. No tears appear despite her for the first time now realizing "I am alone for the first time in my life, how will I ever manage to survive?".

She opens her eyes and looks once again at the night sky. The full moon and the stars shine bright… Brighter, she notices, than she has ever seen before. She takes some of the grapes she gathered earlier and tries to calm her mind, contemplating the firmament.

Time passes, despite it all she feels an all encompassing feeling of satisfaction. "I have done all I can" she thinks to herself. As the hours pass something very strange starts to occur, the clouds passing by seem to take shapes… Entranced she focuses on the flickering lights and the passing darkness.

"It's like a dream in the sky" she affirms. She sees the shape of a snake, with fiery eyes formed by a constellation. A hero with a belt and sword. An arrow pointing north.

Her mother has shown her these shapes many times before, but the lack of sleep has brought them to life… They pulsate and seem to get closer, like a 3D movie would in our modern eyes.

Fascinated she turns her attention to the flickering fire… It too shines with a chromey character. The longer she stares the more unbelievable the sight becomes. Greens, whites and if she keeps her eyes open until tears come: Even blue sparks seem to emanate.

The hallucinations become more pronounced as the night becomes dawn. Faces, animals, people seem to take shape in the flames if she focuses enough.

With the morning light the emotions, suddenly, come back with a vengeance. She wails. Cries so fierce that they surely would scare even the hungriest of beasts.

She is overwhelmed by confusion and sadness but accompanying it a paradoxical sense of cathartic release… like letting out all of your emotions in one single burst.

Then… peace.

She tries to compose herself and goes to the cave entrance, and sees that it is amazingly getting dark…

With the trauma of her mother's brutal death and two sleepless nights she has now started to lose the perception of time. 

What felt like an hour crying her emotions out has transpired a whole day.

Her mind starts to hum like an idling motor, and from her stomach a new kind of fire is kindled. 

The feeling that follows will be somewhat familiar to those who have peaked on MDMA.. It is different however, more organic. Perhaps what some call Nirvana.

She lays on the cave entrance looking at the Savannah ahead.

She sees the grass gently sway,

White puffy clouds passing across a beautiful red and blue sky.

Like the fire before, her eyes are drawn towards the setting sun.

"I'm dreaming…" she thinks as she stares at it.

The white canvas of the sun is painted with her imagination. All manner of color and shapes populate the sun, like looking into a Kaleidoscope.

In it she loses herself.

She is no longer her.

Her ego dissolves, as some lucky few have glimpsed.

She is the smallest ant over there.

She is that tree.

She is the wind.

She is the sun.

She is everything.

You, are everything.

Everything is Love.

…

Can she stay there forever?

Is death just the process of you becoming everything?

idk

answers to these questions and any thoughts you might have are welcome here.

Love & light.

Edited by MIXL2

19 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

I'm into it... just don't dig the references to modern days... e.g. drugs and 3d...

anyway, cool story bro, and I mean this in the best possible way... ‚úĆÔłŹ¬†

Wanna get your mind ultra-blown?

Read this:

It is all true.

5 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

answers to these questions and any thoughts you might have are welcome here.

there are some parts of this writing i liked and others i'm indifferent towards. for example: i really love the description "It's like a dream in the sky"

this works well when it's dialogue but descriptions like "She is no longer her" or "She is the smallest ant over there" are confusing for me because they are so vague but seem to be attempting to describe something. could you write how she was no longer herself in a way that describes what change she went through that still communicates the same message? or can you use other adjectives that perhaps describe the "change" this young girl went through that also helps affirm her where she is.

i'm also not confident there is a meaning in this; or- there is but it is muddled, especially with the sentence: The feeling that follows will be somewhat familiar to those who have peaked on MDMA. does anyone that does MDMA peak the same?

if you have an interest in african myths especially those that have more "surreal" and/or supernatural elements, i'd highly recommend the writings of this author especially those he did for children like njamba and the flying bus which is like an afrocentric version of my neighbor totoro

Edited by Nebraska

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

there are some parts of this writing i liked and others i'm indifferent towards. for example: i really love the description "It's like a dream in the sky"

this works well when it's dialogue but descriptions like "She is no longer her" or "She is the smallest ant over there" are confusing for me because they are so vague but seem to be attempting to describe something. could you write how she was no longer herself in a way that describes what change she went through that still communicates the same message? or can you use other adjectives that perhaps describe the "change" this young girl went through that also helps affirm her where she is.

i'm also not confident there is a meaning in this; or- there is but it is muddled, especially with the sentence: The feeling that follows will be somewhat familiar to those who have peaked on MDMA. does anyone that does MDMA peak the same?

if you have an interest in african myths especially those that have more "surreal" and/or supernatural elements, i'd highly recommend the writings of this author especially those he did for children like njamba and the flying bus which is like an afrocentric version of my neighbor totoro

1. This has been a collective effort to stop people from taking their lives.

The truth is, death isn't real - you are.

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/please-read-this-story-before-you-go.102978/

Please share.

THIS IS AI GENERATED

Thanks to everyone who collaborated 

We Love You All.

:nyan:

Edited by MIXL2

5 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

I'm into it... just don't dig the references to modern days... e.g. drugs and 3d...

anyway, cool story bro, and I mean this in the best possible way... ‚úĆÔłŹ¬†

:smile: You are welcome to make your own version and improve it.