IGNORED

Global Goon - Qnk!

Johnny Hawk

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 7:21 PM, Johnny Hawk said:

also Horizons 22, I found a disk with a load of WAV files , so I remastered them to make a new version, also found all my duplicate minidiscs with my pre 2001 tracks

https://jhok.bandcamp.com/album/horizon-22

is it intentional that most of the tracks cut off? track 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 are all about a minute shorter than they used to be. track 4 and 7 on the other hand end in silence, up to a minute. last five tracks are the same length as they used to be.

thanks for revisiting this beautiful album tho.

• Like 1

@Johnny Hawk-wondered if you were planning any physical releases of the new bandcamp albums? I can imagine the Trakqs sound pretty noice on wax seeing as how they were created. I know from experience the cost of physical releases is quite high - so understand if it is not in your future plans - but I do believe there is more than enough buzz about these tracks and they are worthy of a vinyl release. Especially the album and track art you’ve used. (Would love to know who the artist(s) is - as I’d love to work with them!) 

As the owner of a discogs shop - I selfishly would love to stock up on some new Goon! I won’t plug my shop here - but mu-ziq has been dropping all sorts of vinyl releases and I am doing my best to stay stocked with all of his new works as well. 

much love to all of you 

RiiZiNG 

On 12/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lpjunglerecords said:

@Johnny Hawk-wondered if you were planning any physical releases of the new bandcamp albums? I can imagine the Trakqs sound pretty noice on wax seeing as how they were created. I know from experience the cost of physical releases is quite high - so understand if it is not in your future plans - but I do believe there is more than enough buzz about these tracks and they are worthy of a vinyl release. Especially the album and track art you’ve used. (Would love to know who the artist(s) is - as I’d love to work with them!) 

As the owner of a discogs shop - I selfishly would love to stock up on some new Goon! I won’t plug my shop here - but mu-ziq has been dropping all sorts of vinyl releases and I am doing my best to stay stocked with all of his new works as well. 

much love to all of you 

RiiZiNG 

Yes, I have a few physical releases due out over the next few months on a few different labels, phew!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...