IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

1 minute ago, mcbpete said:

Hope we get a nice ol' stream like last time. Still remember the terrible news stories that happened in Central London that evening ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_London_Bridge_attack ) and hoped everyone got home safe ....

I was there.. had to detour into Liverpool st by bus then back out past Victoria via tube. Tragic

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, phudoshin said:

I was there.. had to detour into Liverpool st by bus then back out past Victoria via tube. Tragic

Similar!  Did so much walking that night to get back, finally taking a bus.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, silentvision said:

image.thumb.png.b8fe522cb32c2938f1d801a6fae4f90b.png

All Points East Festival?

https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/

oh shit:) :aphexsign:acid rave in my future

• Burger 1

2017 flashbacks of nabbing 3 x FD records at the Warp Merch stand -after getting hectic texts that something was going down while i queued at the entrance

2nd one asked a passer by who was "Afex twin .. who are they?" classic. This was for Kattin who was on the way.  Had to disguise myself for the last one (glasses off, change of hat/tshirt) and --im a bit hazy, but we got this one for David Firth who we met later!

Good times!

• Like 2

On 1/18/2023 at 10:33 PM, silentvision said:

now all we're missing is a new phex tune to go with that promo

:aphexsign:

15 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

also if there is another limited vinyl, i hope it's handled like printworks/whp where you get a redeemable code instead of having to lug a fucking record around in a rave. 

Or use it as a brolly under a Texan acid rain  ?

I suggest everyone buy a ticket as soon as they go on sale. I dithered last time to see Aphex at Field Day but tickets were available for ages so it didn’t matter. I think going to festivals is a massive trend this year and they will go fast.

• Like 1

Speculation time:

Weirdcore? Be nice to get some fresh ideas although he'll be hard to top

The missus:  If she's there bound to be  more involved.. nothing wrong with that - or dare i say the kids who must be tweens/teens at this stage and perhaps carrying musical torch

Live noodles: He produced some very decent outputs last time, albeit small sections of the sets... maybe more this time?  IMAGINE it was ALL live?

Vinyl promos: very possible

New antics: he does like to up the ante... visuals, on-stage performers, guest/partnerships, giveaways. Who bloody knows - it'll be fab

• Like 1