IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

2 hours ago, Richie Sombrero said:

Heard it is a terrible festival?

Who told you that?

I had a great time at All Points East a few years back (also held at Victoria Park) - and Field Day is basically a day of this festival now anyway.

Great production in the tents (sound quality was perfectly adequate for a daytime London festival tbh).  Stages were nicely spread out and I never noticed any unwanted soundbleed. 

Loads of bars, loads of different food options, plenty of toilets etc, never felt overcrowded.

Main stage sound quality was great (Chemical Brothers banged it out, I left before the end and could still hear them playing from nearly at the tube station)

Couple of smaller outdoor stages were good too.  Drinks were standard London prices, you never expect them to be cheap now, so that is what it is.

I shall be going along with a positive mental attitude (TM)  and enjoying myself!

Here's hoping for a dingy basement afterparty playing acid chiptune breakcore jungle nonsense until 7am

• Like 5

It was an awesome festival back in 2017, so I'm optimistic for this one.  I'm planning on grabbing a ticket in the hopes that I can attend (from the US, but I come to London a few times a year for work)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, subsub said:

Signed up for pre-sale but no link has come through yet. Has anyone else received this? 

waiting for the link as well

maybe get one at 10:59

feel like pitcard

dammit Q!

• Like 1

Flol. I never carry my card on me unless I know I’m specifically going to need it and you cannot pay via my phone/PayPal. That’s the end of that then. No ticket today for me.

I knew this would be a stress. I need a beer ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Sad 2

i'm in

climbing the walls til then

:aphexsign:    :aphexsign:   :aphexsign:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, diatoms said:

i'm in

climbing the walls til then

:aphexsign:    :aphexsign:   :aphexsign:

feck i forgot about that guy... my nerves were so shot for him. Not cool really

Kind of glad I didn’t have my card because I was about to push the button on a £135 vip garden ticket as that was what was left. And in hindsight that’s just too much money. And I don’t need vip nonsense.