London 19.08.23

silentvision

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Flol. I never carry my card on me unless I know I’m specifically going to need it and you cannot pay via my phone/PayPal. That’s the end of that then. No ticket today for me.

I knew this would be a stress. I need a beer 🍺 

the early bird link looks like it'll be live until general sale tomorrow

• Thanks 1

If anyone hasn't seen phudoshin's post from the bottom of page 1 go and look at it now. His initial reaction to news of the gig is to speculate whether the wife and kids will be performing.

What. The. Fuck.

• Haha 1

are ya gonna be there @Schlitze?

i remember from years ago you said you really like afx pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru

acid rave awaits

:aphexsign:   :aphexsign:   :aphexsign:

25 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

If anyone hasn't seen phudoshin's post from the bottom of page 1 go and look at it now. His initial reaction to news of the gig is to speculate whether the wife and kids will be performing.

What. The. Fuck.

My initial reaction was "YAY aphex twin's back". Later i was thinking of how his live shows have progressed/morphed over the years and his missus has played with/supported  in recent years and then i speculated that maybe his kids would this time. 

What-is-the-problem?