IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

I'm in. 

And I thought Muziq was dope at the bandstand last time.  Also enjoyed Beak>, AG Cook, Survive.

This time I'm buying the ticket for Aphex Twin again, but interested in Arca and Hagop

Edited by atypic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kausto said:

Yeah, just found out, just after I booked everything for the London trip of course :cisfor: 

Might still go to this festival though, heard it's decent. Terzij de Horde, The Comet is Coming, Charlotte Adigery, Philou Louzolo and Tinariwen are nice too, seen most of them already though.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, o00o said:

what date is that supposed to be? 

maybe june 9th denmark

with june 10th netherlands, maybe

:aphexsign:

5 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

3 gigs the week after Forbidden Fruit :crazy:

i have a feeling forbidden fruit dropped the ball on getting aphex over here

stockholm date might be october 06 @ 10:30

13 minutes ago, diatoms said:

i have a feeling forbidden fruit dropped the ball on getting aphex over here

stockholm date might be october 06 @ 10:30

In fairness FF is real agro/binge-drinky/scumbaggy

just got my tickets for denmark & netherlands

three aphex raves for me this summer!

:aphexsign:  :aphexsign:  :aphexsign: 

......................so far :aphexsign:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

You bought weekend tickets?

yeah it'll be worth it to not get kicked out of the festival site after the gig

they said that music and party will continue until 04:00 for sat night & 01:00 for sunday night

57 minutes ago, diatoms said:

just got my tickets for denmark & netherlands

three aphex raves for me this summer!

:aphexsign:  :aphexsign:  :aphexsign: 

......................so far :aphexsign:

lol 

I just bought festival tickets for Bangface, Aphex in London, Waking Life in Portugal and Dekmantel in Amsterdam. Its kind of hard to tell which one will be best lol

Edited by o00o

1 hour ago, o00o said:

lol 

I just bought festival tickets for Bangface, Aphex in London, Waking Life in Portugal and Dekmantel in Amsterdam. Its kind of hard to tell which one will be best lol

aphex :aphexsign:

8 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

With outskirts of Copenhagen on the 9th June the 10th of June seems more probable, 6th Oct is the weekend of my birthday so I'd be all for that, might even look to fly there for that

Also my birthday weekend and that would make an awesome birthday treat.  I'll consider it...

10 hours ago, jules said:
On 2/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

gotta say the pixel-y graphics for these announcements are just so well done 

found this on aphexreddit

AFXlogoSPRINT-3_00000.thumb.png.8ad7c7cf85c6832a6be46bca7f3422b6.png

• Like 3