IGNORED

Clark - Sus Dog (new album)

thumbass

1 hour ago, o00o said:

is this Thom Yorke singing? 

lol this is really unexpected 

looks like Thom is exec producer and has a guest spot on a track

And with this comes the end of an incredible run of album names. This one sounds like something my son would say about someone on his minecraft server or some shit. Still looking forward to this though

Edited by jules
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Empty the bones of you is also turning 20 this fall... time flies 

And still his finest record to my ears.

• Like 5

According to the bleep bio its Clark singing. I kinda like it.

Remember when Snares sang on the My Love is a bulldozer album that time - I kinda liked that too,  

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 2

The single actually sounds pretty great, it takes a little getting used to but that's to be expected from Clark these days. Listening to the other snippets of the album I'm not so sure the rest is going to be as good but I'm getting carefully excited. 

I no longer have expectations for Clark. This track sounds pretty cool though tbh. Sounds like both he and Thom have vocals on this track, but I could be wrong. The description on Bleep says Clark employs a falsetto at times so I guess it's just him, since Thom is called out as featured on a different track.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Remember when Snares sang on the My Love is a bulldozer album that time - I kinda liked that too,  

Dad.

• Like 2

I don't really get everyone's fascination with ETBOY. It's a great album, yes, but to me it has always sounded like one of his least original works? The stuff that follows and Clarence Park sound way more playful and original to me. 

• Like 2