Woob - Woob 1194 (New Mastering, New version, new deluxe package)

Last year, Woob put up a Bandcamp vinyl pressing campaign to get Woob 1194 out on vinyl for the first time.

I backed it back then, and have received notice that they plan to ship soon, and woke up this morning to two emails notifying me the new mastering, as well as a new version are out now. Instead of picking up either, I opted for the "monochrome" version (his wording for deluxe), which includes new and old mastering, the new version, as well as assorted other bonus tracks at 24 bit. The monochrome is missing this alternate version, which is similar in scope and content to the recent alternative version of Biosphere's Substrata that came out. Excited to dig into the new material!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Fabulous - Thanks for the heads up. Definitely gonna grab the 'monochrome' version, as I only have a 20-ish year old Audiogalaxy rip - That album and GC's 76:14 really got me into the longform-ambient scene

• Haha 1

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Woob - Woob 1194 (New Mastering, New version, new deluxe package)