IGNORED

I'm looking for fun, ultraviolent electronic music to put at parties

logakght

Hello. So yesterday I went to a party and had fun, but I noticed that the music from the DJs (which weren't bad) wasn't violent enough for me to have an epileptic dance as I like. So I decided to become a DJ to do provide exactly that—music to make people as crazy as possible and solve this issue.

That's why I'm looking for music with intricate, violent sounds—could be IDM, techno, noise, etc. or something similar, but I need it powerful.

Some examples (honestly I don't really know how to describe "ultraviolent" electronic music, but these come to mind):

When’s the next party?

I will turn up in my mudskipper skin gimp suit, a Batman utility belt, and a selection of fishing tackle: But here’s the twist…

I AINT NO GIMP!!!!

yeah I’m the WOLF

You ever smashed that legal high up your snout from years ago? What was it called? M Cat or Meow Meow:

Get a truck load of that delivered and the moonshine, hillbilly swamp, cyberpunk rave IS ON!!

• Like 1

On a serious note. I’ve met a lot of different people in my time. And the ones who go on about violence? Generally are massive king sized meathead dorks. Deflecting their obvious glaring weaknesses with scare stories. That’s true.

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I’m not even going to go down the gabber ladder because it’s just too easy… but you should just become a gabber dj. 

Awesome, exactly what I'm looking for—Current Value is spot on.

• Thanks 1