IGNORED

analord 10

erichodge

1 hour ago, oscillik said:

What?

aphex twin analord 10 then afx analord 1-9, 11

play in that exact order add bonus analord Love 7 to the end

:aphexsign:   magic    :aphexsign:

:aphexsign:

1 hour ago, YEK said:

They’re good but don’t quite fit.

Kinda Tussy vibes right?

I agree. 
And like you said, THEY ARE GOOD. 

Their overall production does sound more like they belong on one of the 2 tuss releases to me, too. 

Nobody is saying they aren’t great, ftr 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YEK said:

They’re good but don’t quite fit.

Kinda Tussy vibes right?

yeah they had a higher production value and because of this where released under the aphex twin moniker. 

still all other analords are among the best tracks  he ever did. 

• 2 weeks later...

Analord 10 was the first one to drop right? I remember people listening to the leaks/preview samples of Fenix Funk on here. 

Some baffled, some excited. Theocide understood what was going on.

Looking back, I've replayed Analord tracks much more than I've replayed any of the stuff he did since.

Analord bears the closest resemblence to SAW 85-92, in terms of spirit

• Like 4

If you count "Chosen Lords" as an album (and you should, because most of his albums were put together by choosing tracks from a much bigger selection) then its one of his best.

Edited by zazen
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 6:04 AM, zazen said:

Analord 10 was the first one to drop right? I remember people listening to the leaks/preview samples of Fenix Funk on here. 

Some baffled, some excited. Theocide understood what was going on.

Looking back, I've replayed Analord tracks much more than I've replayed any of the stuff he did since.

Analord bears the closest resemblence to SAW 85-92, in terms of spirit

It's because he played to tape. 

Tape doesn't fatigue the ear like earlier digital recordings. Saw 1 was on tape too.

• Like 1