IGNORED

Skrillex-quest for fire

watmmisdead

Is this dude a bit of a watmm joke? To be totally honest Ive avoided everything he's done. And it doesn't matter if some tracks have had 20 billion plays on Spotify I wouldn't recognise any of his tunes (as made by Skrillex). But....even though not exactly my cup of tea I thought that was pretty good. A lot of those ultra modern vocals made me cringe a bit, as they was always do, but then watch out for Fat Troll Man Geoff who's trying' to sneak up behind me. With bug eyes exploding like rockets!!!! Dead Geoff would hate it. But I bet the kids love it. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

I didn't actually realise he'd done anything for about 10 years. Last I saw of him he looked like Cory Feldman's stunt double, but now he seems to be going for more of a Drake's stunt double look

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

I didn't actually realise he'd done anything for about 10 years. Last I saw of him he looked like Cory Feldman's stunt double, but now he seems to be going for more of a Drake's stunt double look

Yeah. He looks a bit handy nowadays. Looks like he could handle himself in a tricky situation. Impressive.

• Haha 1

Yeah. Let’s hope Skrillex has forgiven us. Otherwise we all might start ‘disappearing’ as he knocks us off one by one with his rippling muscles, killer instinct, viscous temper and newly acquired Ninja skills :shuriken:

Edited by beerwolf

2 hours ago, exitonly said:

the kids would love it in 2012. those kids are adults now and hopefully moved on. skrillex always sucked though.

Can confirm that I was a kid in 2012 and have moved on from listening to flux pavillion and skrillex on youtube in 360p

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

is that how people set up speakers now? facing each other? 

anyway, sounds like over the top commercial tunes aimed at the dancefloor.  isn't that what he's supposed to do? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Is this dude a bit of a watmm joke? To be totally honest Ive avoided everything he's done. And it doesn't matter if some tracks have had 20 billion plays on Spotify I wouldn't recognise any of his tunes (as made by Skrillex). But....even though not exactly my cup of tea I thought that was pretty good. A lot of those ultra modern vocals made me cringe a bit, as they was always do, but then watch out for Fat Troll Man Geoff who's trying' to sneak up behind me. With bug eyes exploding like rockets!!!! Dead Geoff would hate it. But I bet the kids love it. 

He was a novelty act, like Deadmau5 and Marshmello. The fad has passed.

Is that skillxex?! Didn’t recognize him! he also finally washed his hair lol As much as it’d be cool to hate the guy listening to this mix i can’t find anything bad with it! Imo he’s very talented (obv not a genius level artist but still very skilled and talented) and usually fun to listen to and imo his fame is well justified; yes, ok, he’s been using ghost producers but those are the rules anyway for everyone; the minute you become famous your label attaches one or few of those to your ass. This kind of music is not even near my taste but i still recognize the talent and value he brings to the table. I wish him well and many years of productive life!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

He was a novelty act, like Deadmau5 and Marshmello. The fad has passed.

Spotify followers

Deadmau5 has 5,000,000

Skrillex has nearly 23,000,000

not sure Skrillex is forgotten about just yet Dear Rubin