IGNORED

Caged Element - Ascension

Pirtek

Hi everyone.

Change of plan (I'm terrible for that). Album is out today.

Similar in style to the Inside series, but with a bit more energy in the tracks.

A couple of singles to follow.

Cheers!

??

Edited by Pirtek
  • Like 5

• Pirtek changed the title to Caged Element - Ascension

Finally getting around to listening to this. Banging stuff, man!

Hard to pick a favorite, but Parallax View and Alone in the Dark are up there at the moment. Love this dark, dank techno style. Props!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, danshoebridge said:

Good album!  Room of Reflections in particular doing it for me.  What sort of gear did you use to put it together?

Glad you like it! I personally enjoy Cold Fusion. Enjoyed making that one a lot!

As for making it, I mainly used Studio One and my mate and I mixed it using Logic. More in a similar style to come soon ??

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Pirtek said:

Just finished my part of a Collab track with Source of Influence. Should be out soon on Hexagon Digital.

Looking forward to it, Ascension is really a great album we’re still enjoying it a lot. Eyes peeled for the EP m8

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Looking forward to it, Ascension is really a great album we’re still enjoying it a lot. Eyes peeled for the EP m8

Cheers!

All being well, the EP will be out this coming Friday ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing lost of work on a follow up these last couple of weeks,. It's going well so far!

All being well, I'll be going to Hexagon Studios later in the year to get it mixed and mastered ready to be released next year.

An EP and some single tracks coming in a couple of months.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be releasing something I call the Industrus series over the coming months. The first one, I-II-III will be out on the 28th July on a few platforms.

Industrus Cover I-II-III.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...