IGNORED

Hooper Bay

FJKMTL

quick recap,

guy: Hey I have Hooper Bay *painstakingly holds phone in the vicinity of a record player*

fans: um can you just record line out?

guy eats Hooper Bay

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This place gets a cheeky nod at 00.23 - Don't know if it's a reference to our lack of BoC gullibility or lack of L-Event nowadays... 

One bit I couldn't work out how he'd faked was getting the grooves to match the track-lengths - I'd assumed he just went through his collection and found an EP that roughly matched, I didn't think the madman would actually go as far as pressing the thing ! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mcbpete said:

This place gets a cheeky nod at 00.23 - Don't know if it's a reference to our lack of BoC gullibility or lack of L-Event nowadays... 

One bit I couldn't work out how he'd faked was getting the grooves to match the track-lengths - I'd assumed he just went through his collection and found an EP that roughly matched, I didn't think the madman would actually go as far as pressing the thing ! ?

the narrator of this vid used the phrase "bock fans" lol. don't think I've ever heard that used before. B-O-C fans is what I always assumed they preferred to be identified as.