IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

21 minutes ago, guidewire said:

So... We are all going to these? 

I'm too depressed and broke to travel but my neighbors with their airbnb already know I'm going to be having a little home-rave with these dates in case they get streamed :flower:

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

53 minutes ago, chronical said:

I'm too depressed and broke to travel but my neighbors with their airbnb already know I'm going to be having a little home-rave with these dates in case they get streamed :flower:

I’ll bring some beer :beer:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 8:34 AM, kiya said:

All of these are festival dates, right?

Unfortunately, they all seem to be. 
I’m tempted to use a flight credit to come out to one of these shows. I really wish they were regular shows. I kinda hate festivals. 
I couldn’t find out anything about the Villafraca IT date. The Kalorama PT thing looks cool (I love Belle and Sebastian) but I can’t find a schedule for it. A lot of the other dates are coming up a little bit too fast. Probably the most realistic one would be the Forwards gig in Bristol. Still a long shot but at least I speak English and could possibly find a place to crash in Cardiff for a night or two. 

If anyone is going to any of these gigs and comes across a venue-only release, PLEASE pick one up for me and I promise I will do the same for you if I ever get the opportunity. ?

21 minutes ago, avinit said:

I'm here, no imminence yet but what's that qr code on the hoodie?

PXL_20230609_170232532.jpg

Looks like there's also a QR code installation set up so that if you scan it you can download an app and it plays new music with some AR animations. I just tried it on this picture and it works.

0f07zua3505b1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herr Jan said:

My phone scanned the box from home, led to an Aphex app ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kalkul.boxh0d2lu ) that you can scan the box with again and you get augmented reality stuff with an ambient loop underneath:

YXBoZXh0d2lu is aphextwin in Base64

• Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

YXBoZXh0d2lu

About this game

clear

bbox.l.r [YXBoZXh0d2lu]
WAPP480 // GPU intensive.

Music by Richard D. James.
Synthetic Reality by KALKUL.
Artwork by Weirdcore.
Made in Tokyo.

c2023 kalkul.xyz Shinsen402

Version

Updated on

Jun 9, 2023

Requires Android

8.0 and up

Downloads

0+ downloads

Content rating

Everyone Learn more

Permissions

View details

Released on

Jun 2, 2023

Offered by

KALKUL

I can scan the QR code but can’t download the app because I have an iPhone :wtf:

Anyone try scanning the code on the hoodie yet? Doesn’t work on the pic for me.