IGNORED

What’s up with Nebraska

Ethel

I’ll probably get some heat for this but here it goes. There have only been two members of this board who immediately cause my brain to say, piss off. Nebraska and Limpyloo. Call me a kook but speaking of the former have you ever taken a good look at this guys’ posts? If Maga he man Chad is one side of the spectrum Nebraska is the opposite. 

There’s these old built in, I suspect genetic markers, which illicit an animalistic reaction. And Nebraska is one of them. If the worst of an LA scum edge lord online persona shinned through in the depths of the internet, it appear here in his form.

Sup for world peace and Friendly Foils for life.

Eat shit and live Nebraska

Are you drunk? Not that I’m criticising that (for blatantly obvious reasons ?

Limpyloo has been dead for years hasn’t he/she? And Nebraska though the name rings a bell, I’m not sure I even bump into. If ever. Maybe they dwell in different zones on watmm that I never venture to. Like EKT or watmm chat. Or Post A Picture Of Your Cock sub sub sub forum which I’ve never discovered. Thankfully. 

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Obviously somethings going on here that I know nothing about…

Just the typical "I don't like this person's beliefs so I have to start a thread about it and let everyone know so I can bask in the attention of my narcissistic bullshit thread" bullshit that seems to be rampant these days.

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

JBC ethel jeez lueys 5X265.gif

nebraska is a cool guy, he likes bad music and i'm not sure how he manages to stay sane watching all that conservative TV but yeah cool guy imo

• Rubin Farr changed the title to What’s up with Nebraska

hey as long as the person in question's posts are not outwardly racist, promoting hate speech, or other such lunacy, then can't you just ignore them (or burger them) and move past it? Nebraska's been on here for awhile now, and has both shit posted and provided solid content...as I think we all have, mostly. just another unique voice on this forum IMO to get their take on the reality shit show out there...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, luke viia said:

JBC ethel jeez lueys 5X265.gif

nebraska is a cool guy, he likes bad music and i'm not sure how he manages to stay sane watching all that conservative TV but yeah cool guy imo

Oh yeah, and what is the deal with all of the garbage movies he’s always watching? I mean, if that’s not a cause for concern I don’t know what is. 

nebraska's ability to maintain good humor and a sharp mind in the face of such an endlessly greasy media diet is impressive. would easily destroy a lesser watmmer. could be the nitrates.

Edited by luke viia

10 hours ago, Ethel said:

which illicit an animalistic reaction

The word you're looking for is elicit.

There's no point to this thread, if you don't like Nebraska, put them on ignore and be less stressed.

You're welcome,

Management.