IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

13 minutes ago, cern said:

zin2 test5 is very tasty when slowed down little! 

How does it sound on 33 rpm? 

if you can slow it down lower than 33rpm and can't test it @33rpm I assume you're doing it with software?

so surely u can sped it up to 33 or 45 or whatever rpm u want... make sure to preserve the pitch...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

Really hard for me to decide which of the tracks out of the 4 I like best. Wavering quite a bit between zin2, in a room, and parallex. BBLR might even be the best one but I burnt myself out on the single in comparison to the other 3.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 5:28 AM, Friendly Stranger said:

Aphex Twin released a new EP today, July 28th in the year 2023. Let it soak in and remind yourself how grateful we all should be. Seriously. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4
  • Burger 1

Dead Geoff (remember him) (doubt it)

He came back from the grave last night and haunted my iPhone. Using it like an Ouija board he was using all manner of typical sneering, cynical angry language. The man is a beastly devil. But in the end, goodness and light prevailed and using The Power of Jesus I defeated this most brutish of beasts.

PRAISE JESUS ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

Regardless of lack of this particular release being an LP, think of all the great tracks we have, he's released so much stuff. We can make multiple full length LPs out of a lot of tracks over the last few years, the fact that he/warp didn't release imprinted to multiple LPs out of these tracks means he just has a different way of releasing music, because he certainly could have released multiple really cool full length LPs curated from this set of tracks. Collapse EP, BBLR, Korg 1b, field day LP tracks, soundlab20, many soundcloud stuff, tuss bonus tracks, bblr.

I've been slightly scratching my head with why people so eagerly would love to get specifically a LP release. I don't mind if Rich feels EP as an more appropriate output for the tracks. Maybe EP as a format makes the whole packet more tight and focused or something. I mean, Syro slightly jumps around at some parts imo. I would prefer 3 ep's in a year than one album in every three years :emotawesomepm9:. And like Bubba man above said, there always comes a shit ton of extra goodies so there really hasn't been a shortage of new AFX stuff.

• Like 1

YEEEE HAHHHHH!!!

Had a few busy days, and just remembered there’s new soundcloud tracks and new versions of the new EP to listen to. Super duper Sunday ?

Aphex is da man ??

(so is watmm ??)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Uros said:

I've been slightly scratching my head with why people so eagerly would love to get specifically a LP release. I don't mind if Rich feels EP as an more appropriate output for the tracks. Maybe EP as a format makes the whole packet more tight and focused or something. I mean, Syro slightly jumps around at some parts imo. I would prefer 3 ep's in a year than one album in every three years :emotawesomepm9:. And like Bubba man above said, there always comes a shit ton of extra goodies so there really hasn't been a shortage of new AFX stuff.

I'd rather have 3 EP's a year and an album every three years ?

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

On 7/29/2023 at 7:08 PM, Pirtek said:

lul

On 7/29/2023 at 8:24 PM, t yst r said:

That's 'dick' in Dutch ?

On 7/29/2023 at 8:37 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

tet

That's "head" in French

Spoiler

lultet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/28/2023 at 4:20 PM, beerwolf said:

Like he told Ivan I believe he still has his best album in him.

:ohmy: Is this an official piece of WATTM lore? If yes, I seem to have missed it.

@Ivan Ooze, can you confirm?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

:ohmy: Is this an official piece of WATTM lore? If yes, I seem to have missed it.

@Ivan Ooze, can you confirm?

If i remember correctly i asked on a soundcloud track "Do you think you'll ever be able to top drukqs?" and he replied with "yes!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Burger 1