IGNORED

Yunx - Imagine The Future + Never Underestimate Your Experience (Touched)

dcom

Yunx are back after 20 years since their last release with a new album on Touched, release party on 2024-01-26. The new album is accompanied by a compilation of old tracks, compiled by Martin Boulton.

Yunx are also finally on Bandcamp, here's hoping that they'll release more of their back catalogue.

Extremely highly recommended.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

• dcom changed the title to Yunx - Imagine The Future + Never Underestimate Your Experience (Touched)
57 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Haven't heard of them since their days on Ai

That's the 20 years they've been silent for, In The Heat Of The Night was their last release until now.

15 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

have a load of those old Ai releases

I've got plenty of Areainfo stuff as well, but missing some essentials. But as for Yunx, only two - the alternative Meson Octet CDr and the unique extended/fan version of EP 3. Still looking for them.

Edited by dcom

They also released about everything else from their back catalogue on their own Bandcamp, with 40 % off for the full discography.

• Like 1

New stuff sounds good, bit more Plaid-ish than I remembered, had a goo of a couple of the older ones too because it's so long since hearing them, The Early Bird Catches The Worm I forgot how good that track is, have to try and dig that record out god knows where that is