5. BLOCK-1_2AREA666

6. ppg2_3ModeMon

7. vanlife_702 ABCD

8. TrailerparkBeauty

9. leavebehind

10. rioria juice

11. sunset memories

---------------------

New drop from this artist. Seems to be less beat driven this time around but none-the less, some nice scapes. Had his previous releases on today and they are super nice and BOC-y.

Edited by dumplings
  • Like 5

i definitely think the first on these mpu101 releases it the best by far. it's a concise expression of the mpu101 project at it's best but it's diminished returns after that. i think this guy should take some time off of releasing and let something new cook, there isn't 4 albums worth of idea here. "sunset memories" is just "olson"-lite come on now. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

i definitely think the first on these mpu101 releases it the best by far. it's a concise expression of the mpu101 project at it's best but it's diminished returns after that. i think this guy should take some time off of releasing and let something new cook, there isn't 4 albums worth of idea here. "sunset memories" is just "olson"-lite come on now. 

My thoughts totally.

• Like 1

I'm just getting started with this one, but I have really liked the last two.  And thought BPM1 was really good too (I'm assuming it's the same artist).