IGNORED

richard d james .com

YEK

i remember joyrex saying back in the day, probably before the birth of we are the music makers, that there was going to be a richard d james site.... run by joyrex?

i dunno, i was thinking about this the other day

whatever happened..

i mean, wattem is a much nicer thing but it could of had potential

i guess richard james . com is as close as we are going to get

ps, maybe this was all a dream but i don't think so..................................

No... back when Windowlicker was out, Warner/Sire wanted me to run aphex-twin.com, which was going to the be the official US site - for whatever reason, they shut it down (this was the site the US Windowlicker CD will try to take you to play the video off the CD).

Richard himself owns richarddjames.com, and for a while, had some pictures on it, but they're gone now.

Guest doom2.wad
No... back when Windowlicker was out, Warner/Sire wanted me to run aphex-twin.com, which was going to the be the official US site - for whatever reason, they shut it down (this was the site the US Windowlicker CD will try to take you to play the video off the CD).

Richard himself owns richarddjames.com, and for a while, had some pictures on it, but they're gone now.

that wasnt him because i phoned rephlex and they said it was nothing to do with them

that wasnt him because i phoned rephlex and they said it was nothing to do with them

I'm not doubting you mate but trust me, they own it. It even used to have Richard's actual address on it until they realized this and changed it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest voicemail

I'm not doubting you mate but trust me, they own it. It even used to have Richard's actual address on it until they realized this and changed it.

:fear:

truth be told.......

hehehe... both of you are right...

he owned it for a bit --- had his info on whois... removed it...

then let the domain expire.

then it was available for the taking...

i owned it for two or three years, to which I just let it go late last year.

all that monkey biz with funny pics of him and whatnot was me. (esp around the analord craziness)

just having a laugh and watching everyone ponder what was going on. (esp Warp who linked it in their emails and site... hahahahahaha) I guess I was wanting to help with the madness of analord a bit, as I was excited too. i love internet games ~~~~~~~~~~

i did all those funny drawings too, which I can post elsewhere if someone missed them.

hehehee... it was good fun. no harm intended...

i hope everyone had a laugh, including richy --- who never asked or wanted the URL back when I offered it to him. i just got bored and gave up the domain. who knows who owns it now. hopefully someone with a sense of humor and good music taste...

i do still own another very cool afx related domain, but you'll have to wait until I get finished with my own music/tour at the moment, to see what goofy site I come up with...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:innocent:

ta ta ~

justin...

• 13 years later...
On 1/6/2006 at 2:55 PM, Guest voicemail said:

:fear:

truth be told.......

hehehe... both of you are right...

he owned it for a bit --- had his info on whois... removed it...

then let the domain expire.

then it was available for the taking...

i owned it for two or three years, to which I just let it go late last year.

all that monkey biz with funny pics of him and whatnot was me. (esp around the analord craziness)

just having a laugh and watching everyone ponder what was going on. (esp Warp who linked it in their emails and site... hahahahahaha) I guess I was wanting to help with the madness of analord a bit, as I was excited too. i love internet games ~~~~~~~~~~

i did all those funny drawings too, which I can post elsewhere if someone missed them.

hehehee... it was good fun. no harm intended...

i hope everyone had a laugh, including richy --- who never asked or wanted the URL back when I offered it to him. i just got bored and gave up the domain. who knows who owns it now. hopefully someone with a sense of humor and good music taste...

i do still own another very cool afx related domain, but you'll have to wait until I get finished with my own music/tour at the moment, to see what goofy site I come up with...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

?

ta ta ~

justin...

I HAVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS OMGOMGOMG

WHAT IS THE STORY???????

Archived