IGNORED

The Aphex Twin Music on TV

Dragon

on hungarian news channel Echo TV there is a news program called "Magyar Hírlap Sajtóklub" a political forum for a local newspaper called Magyar Hírlap and the spot music is Flim from Come To Daddy EP.

Here you can hear a bit at the beginning...

Guest Calx Sherbet

the saab commercial w/ shiny metal rods is the only aphex twin track i've actually heard on TV. But in America, that's expectable

i have the Pirelli Commercial from a documentary film we have just made.

i can share it with you...

Edited by bias

i'm still waiting to hear The Tuss on Top Gear....bound to be on it sooner or later - Death Fuck probably.....they'll be showing some old car and playing like, really relaxing classical music while they film it from different angles, then Clarkson will say "UNTIL NOW", and it'll get burned up by some shit hot Lamborghini and Death Fuck will kick in well loud.

Is Dragon Aphex? I wonder if he started this thread to keep track of people playing his music without paying him royalties.

I doubt it as Mr James would be busy on his way to Bestival yesterday.

There seems to be a common "is this Aphex Twin takin the piss?" paranoia on many forums since he got rumbled a few years back on the Planet-Mu boards. :angry:

Edited by soundwave

Guest HokusPoker

Saw Come to Daddy on MTV Masters today, Video Music Awards special.

5 important people talking about Come to Daddy...mental, touching.

lamborghini murcielago on top gear - end chorus of windowlicker

avril 14th remixed on SNL

some remix of a drukqs dnb track on the film children of men

boc; sunshine recorder on a bbc doc about a guy who faked the mormon bible (this has penetrated my consciousness and perception about boc as their darker music being about mysteries and scary people never being caught)

Rhubarb was just played on a program about fat inbred pedigree dogs on BBC 1, fucking weirded me out lol

fuckin lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If memory serves me correctly, summer of 2007 UTV showed a Wire in the Blood episode with Come to daddy in the soundtrack, a video of Come to daddy on a laptop. Is the metal rods car ad not Boards of Canada - Olson.

• 3 weeks later...

Bucephalus Bouncing Ball on BBC North West last night in a story about funnel spiders making funny noises in the outlet pipes of some woman's house, she thought her house was possessed or something.

The tune really works with spiders dashing about doing their thang. :shade:

Edited by soundwave

Bucephalus Bouncing Ball on BBC North West last night in a story about funnel spiders making funny noises in the outlet pipes of some woman's house, she thought her house was possessed or something.

The tune really works with spiders dashing about doing their thang. :shade:

Wasn't that the One Show, with Miranda Krestovnikoff spider-wrangling or something? I saw that spider thing as well and I'm in East Anglia.

The Dutch television programma 'RTL Boulevard' broadcasted a report on some famous dutchman, and featured 'Polynomial C' in the background!