IGNORED

What does Tom Jenkinson think...

Li'l Saint

...While he's making love to a woman?

Does he dream of turning the puss into a midi device his cock can play & make snare rushes with while the amen break plays on repeat in the background?

Come to think of it...I've never seen him with a woman! :omg:

wrong forum

but until this gets moved, I would imagine he would be thinking these kinds a things:

I don't think that ever at any point it seemed too fast really. I think it was just a mirror of what I thought was normal at the time. It seemed like everything (else) wasn't fast enough. So it wasn't like my stuff wasn't too fast then. It was just perfectly natural. It didn't effect me in any weird way or anything.
or

Yeah, I was trying to... maximize the whole emotion and impact as well as the physical and rhythmic impact. Just make it more of a head-fuck I think. I've always been into the head-fuck.

(quotes taken from actual squarepusher interview: http://www.furious.com/perfect/squarepusher.html)

wrong forum

but until this gets moved, I would imagine he would be thinking these kinds a things:

I don't think that ever at any point it seemed too fast really. I think it was just a mirror of what I thought was normal at the time. It seemed like everything (else) wasn't fast enough. So it wasn't like my stuff wasn't too fast then. It was just perfectly natural. It didn't effect me in any weird way or anything.

or

Yeah, I was trying to... maximize the whole emotion and impact as well as the physical and rhythmic impact. Just make it more of a head-fuck I think. I've always been into the head-fuck.
(quotes taken from actual squarepusher interview: http://www.furious.com/perfect/squarepusher.html)

He is truly a poet.

Guest Braindance

those of you familiar with ateaseweb.com will observe simularities between this thread and the infamous Cheesecake thread.

almost equally as gay and potential to be very dangerous

• 4 years later...
Guest Jackson Michaels

I remember reading an AFX interview where he (AFX) expressed his concerns about Squarepusher's anti-social behaviour.

Just sayin'.

He's into layin' down tracks, yo -- not teh sex.

Archived