IGNORED

Woohoo!

Sam

...Draft 7:30 on delicious vinyl, Untilted and Confield posters from warpmart, and just this morning I got an ebay Untilted tour t-shirt in the post.

Woohoo! Bloody delish :grin:

...Draft 7:30 on delicious vinyl, Untilted and Confield posters from warpmart, and just this morning I got an ebay Untilted tour t-shirt in the post.

Woohoo! Bloody delish :grin:

YOU FUCKER! They sold out of Untilted shirts. I wondered where it was when my stuff arrived and on the invoice it said they just ran out of stock. I was pretty gutted. Is it good? Is there actually anything on the back?

Also I was fucking pissed, last week I ordered the last few CDs to complete my collection, along with the Confield poster. Warp apparently shipped them all at the same time, however I only recieved the poster last week and the CDs are nowhere to be found. Royal Mail better not have fucked anything up. My Prefuse CD has still yet to arrive too. FUCKING HELL!

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...

Archived