IGNORED

Autechre live 2005

khov

after spending hours listening to the impressive untilted, i have to say that their glasgow 2005 recording is mind blowing as well. its incredible how those mad beats fights each others, & slowly kind of melodies appears here & then, bit of textures as well, & every thing get transformed.

i m sure warp are too much busy at the moment, but one day, someone should put their live improvisation on cd, cause not recording those mad moments, would be like, err... not recording jazz impro by miles davis or keith jarett i think. i prefer the records but the live set have specifics qualities / raw beauties as well..

sorry cant put it on slsk, i got it from megaupload & the link is now dead, anyway its the best ae live i heard so far, along vancouver99, & yes, its coming str8 from the soundboard. i guess if you'd heard it you would beg warp to release it properly (its a 128kb file, but its wicked).

edit: the name of the file might be "autechre live at art school", glasgow or something...

Incredible show and that Glasgow mp3 is amazing

I hope it gets a proper release as I would love to hear it in high quality, although it probably won't

• 1 month later...

Archived