IGNORED

My Old Russian Oscillators like VST

Guest Frequency

Guest Frequency

Before i was made some oscillators with old russian parts...now i record them and make from this waveforms one vst synth.So this is a little demo what sounds you can make with this synth...If anyone like sounds like this i will upload this synth somewhere...All sounds in this demo are made with MP25 B without the drums and voices...

Guest *__DOLLA MENU__*

i dont really understand what is going on but i think it has something to do with a VST using recorded oscillators?

by the way- funky likkle song you got there.

can i have that VST?

Guest Frequency

Ok i will upload somewhere this synth but first i have to make little english manual becouse i use russian symbols for this synth (1or2 days).If anyone know good free space where i can upload the synth on the net please tell me.The size of the setup file is about 30mb.

so this is a wavetable synth? if so.. why would it 30 (!!) megabytes big?

is it made with synthedit?

manyways, i like the GUI

Guest version2006

I know a guy who calls his wife "an old russian oscillator"

she's actually got an awesome interface but when she oscillates it would be nice to have a gate on my ears with a really high threshold.

I would love to know if VCA is sensitive to velocity, fer sure :grin:

I know a guy who calls his wife "an old russian oscillator"

she's actually got an awesome interface but when she oscillates it would be nice to have a gate on my ears with a really high threshold.

I would love to know if VCA is sensitive to velocity, fer sure :grin:

well yeah you should ignore the noise, the high voltage demands and the self-oscillation, cause its all about the modularity, the 3 inputs and 3 potentiometers (the two pots on the frontpanel and the one down there, a little bit hidden in the case & hard to find)!

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
buncha geeks :D

Archived