IGNORED

WIP 170 bpm breakneck epic cheese

Guest Shining Rock

Guest Shining Rock

I've made basically 3 parts, each like 32 bars or something and i like the melody and drum but i have no idea of an intro, buildup, etc, any ideas are welcome!

thanks

Quite the frenetic track. The synth melody is cool, could use something more underneath it. That distorted kick stuff reminds me of early Aphex Twin. Maybe add a bass in some of those sections where the uberbass heavy kick isn't present. There's definitely room for more. I'd focus on smoothing out all the transitions and have it all link together more fluidly. There are a lot of ways you could go about it, go with your instincts. Another idea would be to chop up the synths/drums at certain places as an experiment --might sound cool.

Guest Shining Rock

thanks for the comments, zephyr

why don't more people post? i review other people's stuff....

:cry2:

Dude I dig it, but i reckon (no disrespect zeph) that you need to strip it down, rip out all of that trancey synth shiz, aand build it around what you have left!

Then report back for futher instruction (just kidding) I can't really comment on track construction cos I believe YOu need to feel that out for yourself.

Archived