IGNORED

Q-Chastic/Melodies From Mars

Guest vibertisgod

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, my wish was Granted (ha, pun intended), and Rephlex got in touch with me:

And yes, I did verify it was indeed Rephlex who sent the email.

How did you verify that?

it's a joke!!! A JOKE!!! :teeth:

:orly:

Ok, I'm not gonna pull punches anymore.

Most of these tracks suck. You aren't missing anything. They're cool in that "wow this is vintage AFX noodling" sense but I'm not jamming these out regularly or anything. I think the back story is way more exciting than the actual tracks. The track that wound up on the Ventolin single is the best one of the lot. There's a reason it was released proper: It met the quality standard. And track 8 is pretty hot too, it's got that sleazy springy feel to it, could have easily made it onto the Ventolin single too. But the rest are throw aways. My opinion is like an asshole though, everyone has one.

For people PM'ing me asking me to send them to you, I'm sorry, I can't do that, I made an agreement with Joyrex. If you can get him to send me a PM that it's okay, I will send them to you.

I think the box set tease is complete bullshit. I pretty much think Rephlex looks at the WATMM community as a bunch of wankers, author of this message included. It doesn't hurt my feelings.

'Nuff said.

For people PM'ing me asking me to send them to you, I'm sorry, I can't do that, I made an agreement with Joyrex. If you can get him to send me a PM that it's okay, I will send them to you.

I think the box set tease is complete bullshit. I pretty much think Rephlex looks at the WATMM community as a bunch of wankers, author of this message included. It doesn't hurt my feelings.

'Nuff said.

:omg: ok i'll PM Joyrex, but i think he'll tell me no... :sad:

Guest Caustic

i like the sort-of hiphop vacuum trumpet one, sounds like a Ventolin Mix.

and the White Blur 2-type jungle track.

Most of these tracks suck. You aren't missing anything. They're cool in that "wow this is vintage AFX noodling" sense but I'm not jamming these out regularly or anything. I think the back story is way more exciting than the actual tracks. The track that wound up on the Ventolin single is the best one of the lot. There's a reason it was released proper: It met the quality standard. And track 8 is pretty hot too, it's got that sleazy springy feel to it, could have easily made it onto the Ventolin single too. But the rest are throw aways. My opinion is like an asshole though, everyone has one.

'Nuff said.

Quoted for truth!

'Nuff said.

Quoted for truth!

yes but i don't care, i want this bootleg. End. :angry: i'm sure some won't b released on this fortcoming boxset!! :whistling:

if rephlex chooses to not release this dont expect to ever hear it

if there's enough interest rephlex will do something eventually

the boxset will be called 'Feed My Child' and it'll have tracks like "I'm Lazy But Nice", "Bathtime, Let's Go", "Mommy and Daddy Can't Hump", "Flaccid Acid (4 A.M. Burping Mix)", "Why Do You Hate Mashed Potatoes" and "Eat Some More Or You're Not Getting Up".

Just wondering, Joyrex, does the version of Praze-An-Beeble on the MD have that laughing mum track at the end?

Dunno. Haven't listened to it in ages.

Archived